Terms & Conditions
Introduction & Definitions
- In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
- The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions, privacy statement and disclaimer notice and any or all agreements: ‘Client’, ‘You’ and ‘Your’ refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Business’s terms and conditions. ‘The Business’, ‘Ourselves’, ‘We’, and ‘Us’ refers to our Business. ‘Party’, ‘Parties’ or ‘Us’ refers to both the client and ourselves or either the client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process fo our assistance to the client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the client’s needs in respect of provision of the Business’s stated services and/or products, in accordance with and subject to prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorised employees within the business on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offenses for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
Disclaimer – Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Business:
- Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- This Business does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
- In the event of cancellation of a course by DermEd customers will be entitled to an automative and full refund via the linked paypal account or manually within seven working days if circumstances dictate.
- With respect to 3.3 DermEd specifically exclude all liability for travel arrangements, accommodation or other costs incurred by the customer secondary to a cancellation of a course by DermEd.
- The information on this website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Business:
- All major credit/debit card are acceptable methods of payment via the integrated Paypal™ payment system on www.dermed.co.uk. Our terms are payment in full at the time of purchase.
- All goods remain the property of the Business until paid for in full. Monies that remain outstanding by the due date will incur late payment interest at the rate of 3% above the prevailing base lending rate of Natwest Bank PLC on the outstanding balance until such time as the balance is paid in full and the final settlement has been made.
- We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid sixty days from the date of invoice via collection agencies and/or through the small claims court in the event that the outstanding balance does not exceed £3000. In such circumstances, you shall be liable for any and all additional administrative and/or court costs.
- All refund requests should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds will NOT be made for any refund requests sent to email@example.com less than 28 days before the advertised start date of the relevant course.
- In respect of a refund request made in accordance with 5.1 and 5.2 above that is accepted by us, a full refund less any bank or equivalent transfer charges will be made by reverse electronic bank transfer in respect of a confirmed reservation to attend one of our courses.
- Unless otherwise states, the services featured on this website are only available within the United Kingdom, or in relation to postings from the United Kingdom. All advertising is intended solely for the United Kingdom market. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or replication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the expresses written consent of the Business. The Business does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By suing this service you thereby indemnify this Business, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, however caused.
Links to this website
- You may not create a link to any page of this website without prior written consent.
- If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
- We do not monitor or review content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them.
- This Business will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
- Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Business’s services and the full content of this website.
- We have several different email addresses for different queries. These and other contact information can be found on our Contact Us link on our website.
- Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or manmade eventuality outside of our control which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other party of the same and shall use reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any agreement contained herein.
- If either party insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any agreement or the failure of either party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both parties.
- The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website and using our services/buying our products you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to, the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Business to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any agreement or any part theerof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of the Business.
15.0 Notification of Changes
These terms & conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance of the Disclaimer Notice and full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory consumer rights are unaffected.
DermEd © 2015 All Rights Reserved